脑子瓦特(脑子瓦特了什么意思)

Bite me

关你屁事

You are impossible

你不可理喻

Your are special.

你真是傻的特别

I'm sick of it

我受够了

You asked for it.

你自找的。

Are you high?

你脑子瓦特了

What were you thinking?

你脑水子进啊?

What's your problem?

你怎么回事啊?

Don’t bother me.

别烦我。

It’s none of your business.

关你屁事!

Get out of my face.

从我面前消失!

Get away from me!

离我远一点儿!

What do you want?

你想怎么样?

Your are so mean.

你太刻薄了

You’re nothing to me.

你对我什么都不是。

I wish I had never met you.

我真后悔这辈子遇到你!

I can’t take you any more!

我再也受不了你啦!

你疯了吗

Are you crazy?Are you insane?Are you out of your mind?Are you nuts?

*insane:adj. 疯狂的;精神病的;极愚蠢的

You piss me off.

你气死我了。

Who do you think you are?

你以为你是谁?

这两个我有单独发布过文章,感兴趣的可以看看。

You piss me off:你气死我了

英语翻译Day4:你以为你是谁

拓展:

sissy boy 娘炮

player/asshole 渣男

sweet boy 暖男

girly girl 软妹子

喜欢记得点赞关注我哦,么么哒!